Crowd Control Barrier | HDPE
Our innovative Crowd Control Barrier
is manufactured in virgin HDPE with no screws or rivets used in the assembly. It is completely recyclable and will not rust, is remarkably durable and strong ensuring a long productive life-cycle.
Lighter than traditional metal barriers it is easily handled and deployed on flat or uneven ground. Easily stacked for storage due to 360° swivel feet.
Suitable for crowd control, festivals, queue control etc.
The crowd barrier can be used to cordon off areas from pedestrian entry and can be used at the likes of concerts, car parks, festivals and many more. Their grey colour allows them to blend in easily with their surroundings – the swivel feet allow them to be deployed quickly and they are ideal in many environments and can be used on uneven ground if necessary.
- High Quality German made – long lasting
- Height: 1100mm
- Width: 2000mm
- Depth: 50mm
- Can easily attach with other units
- Comes with 360° degree swivel feet
- Easily stacked and stored when not in use
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Colour: Grey
- Feet: Black HDPE
- No sharp edges
- Feet swivel for compact store
- Strong durable construction
- Easily and quickly deployed
- Deployable on uneven ground