Replaceable Recycled Plastic Bollards
Our Replaceable plastic bollards, made entirely from hard wearing plastic, incorporate the plastic off cuts and other waste generated during manufacture.
We offer a standard version which is suited to more moderate traffic areas, and an anti-ram model. This high visibility bollard is great protection for outdoor areas in use by heavy vehicles. It can be placed at either side of a door or shutter to prevent dangerous and costly collisions with walls and door frames.
Replaceable Recycled Plastic Bollard features:
- Simple to replace with no need for concrete work.
- 100% recycled MDPE cover.
- When impacted at 4+mph the bollard will fold over, with no risk of flying off and causing damage to cars or injury to customers.
- Bollard will absorb impact up to 4mph without damage.
- Bollard cover can be re-used, only replacement cost of core and collar.
- Will not damage concrete when impacted.
- Can be straightened after impact prior to replacement so as not to be a trip hazard and still act and a visual barrier.
- Vandal proof locking mechanism requires bar and knowledge of locking mechanism to remove bollard.
Installation manual available on request. Call 0116 318 4182 or contact us here.
- We recommend a clearance of 1200mm maximum between bollard centres and minimum 1200mm between bollard and surface to be protected.
- Typically position as demarcation line between pedestrians and vehicles